A & E HD
Linear HD Services
Search HITS HD Services alphabetically or by Multiplex, Service Name or Programming Group. Click on a service below to get more information and programmer contact information.
View Services Alphabetically
QHD 01 SES-11 | 23C | L-Band | 990 V
- Name:Aylin YildizPhone:212-850-9364Email:email@example.com
- Name:Angela TorresPhone:212-210-1491Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name:Robert GermanPhone:212-210-1320Email:Robert.German@aenetworks.com
QHD 04 SES-11 | 19C | L-Band | 1070 V
Animal Planet is dedicated to creating high quality content with global appeal delivering on its mission to keep the childhood joy and wonder of animals alive by bringing people up close in every way.
- Name:Amanda McClain-KillingsworthPhone:+1 865-560-4828Email:Amanda_McClain-Killingsworth@discovery.com
QHD 11 SES-11 | 14C | L-Band | 1170 H
AMC is home to some of the most popular and acclaimed programs on television. AMC was the first basic cable network to ever win the Emmy® Award for Outstanding Drama Series with “Mad Men” in 2008, which then went on to win the coveted award four years in a row, before “Breaking Bad” won it in 2013 and 2014. The network’s series “The Walking Dead” is the highest-rated series in cable history. AMC’s other current original drama series include “Better Call Saul,” “Fear the Walking Dead,” “The Terror,” “Into the Badlands,” “Humans,” “Preacher,” “The Son,” “McMafia,” “Lodge 49,” “The Little Drummer Girl” and “NOS4A2.” AMC also explores authentic worlds and discussion with original shows like “Talking Dead,” “AMC Visionaries” and “Ride with Norman Reedus.” AMC is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc. and its sister networks include IFC, SundanceTV, BBC America and WE tv. AMC is available across all platforms, including on-air, online, on demand and mobile.
- Name:AMC Affiliate Sales OperationsPhone:917-542-6317Email:email@example.com
- Name:AMC New LaunchesEmail:https://affiliatelaunch.amcnetworks.com